- Northumberland holiday at picturesque country park, courtesy of Blue Sky Resorts
- £200 gift voucher courtesy of Debenhams, Trinity Walk
- VIP Theatre Pantomime Experience
Theatre Royal Wakefield provides exceptional theatre productions and learning experiences for Wakefield District and beyond. This includes the acclaimed Wakefield Youth Music Theatre productions such as Jesus Christ Superstar, community performances like The Wakefield Mysteries, and our Theatre Royal Wakefield Performance Academy and In on the Act training programmes.
This year's Christmas Prize Draw is one way you can contribute to the success of these projects by buying, selling and winning. Tickets can be obtained, and returned with payment, at our Box Office or via freepost: Theatre Royal Wakefield, Free Post NEA11379, Wakefield WF1 2BR or call Gavin on 01924 330 060. (Please don't return unsold tickets).
Northumberland Short Break, courtesy of Blue Sky Resorts - 6987 / C Ayers
£200 Debenhams Voucher - 06471 / Wood
VIP Pantomime Experience - 14760 / Atkinson
Shu Uemura Haircare Package, courtesy of Room 97 -100389 / J&J Walker
Fiorelli Handbag - 16689 / G Chadwick
Silver Plated Photo Frames - 100427 / M Davis
Toasted Sandwich Maker - 54745 / Wagner
Promoter: Katherine Town, WF1 2TE. Registered with WMDC under the Gambling Act 2005
- Prize Draw tickets can be bought between 12pm on Wednesday 16 November 2016 and 4pm on Saturday 31 December 2016.
- Late Entries: Any money received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to Theatre Royal Wakefield.
- Participation in the Prize Draw costs £1 per ticket. There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- All participants in the Prize Draw must be aged 16 or over. Tickets are not for sale to or by anyone under 16 years of age and any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize and will have any monies paid in relation to the lottery returned to them.
- Employees of Theatre Royal Wakefield who work on the production of the raffle, and members of their households, are ineligible to enter this raffle. Any tickets bought in the name of such Theatre Royal Wakefield employees or members of their households will be rejected from the draw and considered as donations to Theatre Royal Wakefield.
- Profits from the Prize Draw go to Theatre Royal Wakefield (Theatre Royal Wakefield Registered Charity Number: 503597).
- The Prize Draw is open to all mainland Great Britain and Northern Ireland residents
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
- The Prize Draw will take place at 4.30pm on Saturday 31 December.
- Winners will be notified by telephone (if provided), or in writing, within 5 working days of the draw.
- All Prize Draw prizes are kindly donated by Theatre Royal Wakefield's artistic team and partners therefore no cash alternative will be offered.
- While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website. The Website and the Content are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated.
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- A list of our winners' names and prizes will be posted on our website: www.theatreroyalwakefield.co.uk.
- To request a winners' list by post, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Jon Ingham, Head of Fundraising and Partnerships, Theatre Royal Wakefield, Drury Lane Wakefield, WF1 2TE.
- This Prize Draw is licensed by Wakefield Metropolitan District Council under the Gambling Act 2005.
- Any complaint regarding the raffle can be made directly to Theatre Royal Wakefield by contacting Jon Ingham, Head of Fundraising and Partnerships, Theatre Royal Wakefield. Phone: 01924 334 116 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you gambling more than you want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the GambleAware National Telephone Helpline on 0808 8020 133.