Where to Park
There is ample car parking around Theatre Royal Wakefield. During the day this operates on a pay and display basis. In the evening (after 6pm) some car parks may not charge: please be sure to check the signs at each car park.
Closest Car Parking
- After dropping off your party outside the main entrance to Theatre Royal Wakefield carry forward up Westgate.
- Turn right by Subway sandwich shop.
- At the junction go down the hill to the roundabout by Sainsbury’s.
- Turn right and follow the road through the first set of traffic lights, pass PC World and take slip road (immediately on your right).
- Turn right up Westgate keeping in right hand lane.
- At next set of traffic lights (50 yards) bear right and the coach/lorry park is on your left hand side.